Contact the Englewood, New Jersey, law firm of Jadoo & Zalenski to schedule an initial consultation regarding a wide variety of legal issues that have major impacts on your family.
We help families with a variety of legal matters, including:
- Contested divorce and uncontested divorce (dissolution of marriage)
- Child support
- Alimony (spousal support)
- Child custody, including highly contentious cases
- Property settlement agreements (division of property in divorce)
- Post-decree modifications
- Prenuptial agreements
Divorce: We believe that if divorcing spouses can set their feelings aside long enough to focus clearly on the desired end result, they will understand the wisdom of keeping legal costs low and thereby preserving more of the family's resources for the various members of the family: wife, husband, children, and potential heirs. DYFS: Family reunification is often a client's urgent and ultimate goal. At Jadoo & Zalenski, we help many New Jersey parents preserve and restore their parental rights in DYFS (Division of Youth and Family Services).